7/28/2008

The Torpedo Space

   
Entering the space, to the left we built walls so we can have three individual spaces and two shared spaces.
   
My messy space, trying to get it organized and get everything in there. It is a long hard process for me and my organizational skills.
  
The future coldshop and wood shop with the bathroom to the right.
    
Emma's space and our future gallery space.
The lovely green door in the back with a small "man door" in it.


Here are some picts from my new studio space in south philly, on 8th and Tasker, shared with two other artists. It used to be a door factory and then was bought and made into studio's and living spaces. This is still the beginning, we plan to have a small gallery space, a small coldshop, and small woodshop. I will keep updating new picts as it moves along.

No comments: